Location: Georgia, 4300 NORTH POINT PKWY, Alpharetta GA 30022
Date: Jul 13 - Jul 14
Time: 8:30am - 2:30pm EDT
Class Length: 2 days
Spots left: 8
Multi V Advanced Service and Troubleshooting
Who should attend: Employees and sub-contractors of LG Applied Representatives or Applied Distribution partners engaged in the service and repair of LG VRF air conditioning equipment. Mechanical contractors who meet the prerequisites below may also register and attend this course.
Please note: attendance in this class will be limited to only those individuals that have satisfied all prerequisites as described below.
What you will learn: You will become familiar with the breadth of LG's main and sub PCBs. On a modular level the student will learn the part each component plays in a correctly operating Multi V system. Indoor and outdoor electrical connections and interrelationships will be discussed. Physical access to all major functional components will be covered along with practical guidance concerning the service and maintenance of Multi V equipment.
How you will learn: The student will be guided through the steps of the troubleshooting process by means classroom lecture and reinforcement of lessons by practical hands on exercises on live equipment in the lab.
1) Advanced technical knowledge of commercial a/c, heat pump, and applied systems.
2) Prior completion of our “Multi V Installation Essentials” class.
3) Competence in the use of LGMV service software used in the analysis of Multi V equipment.
The LGMV cable and installation software are now also conveniently bundled into a single package for ordering through your Applied REP.
• PRCTIL0 – Cable and installation software; combines PRCTFE1 and PRCTSL1.
4) Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Power Point and Word.
What to bring to class:
1) Laptop PC running Windows XP/NT/2000 or later, with a web browser of Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher with a minimum of Excel and Word installed. Power Point is also preferred. You will need two USB ports for LGMV use.
2) Purchase of LGMV software (to be obtained through your local LG Rep Agency) PRCTSL1-Software and hard lock key and PRCTFE1 - RS-485 Cable Kit
Meals: Lunch will be served each day.
When to arrive and depart: If flying to one of our Academies, please plan to arrive the evening before Day 1 of this class. Classes start at 8:30 AM sharp, and run until 5 PM each day. Please do not schedule your return flight departure time before 7:30 PM on Day 2.
Note: this class involves two full days of instruction and lab activity.