Location: Georgia, 4300 NORTH POINT PKWY, Alpharetta GA 30022
Date: Aug 22 - Aug 24
Time: 8:30am - 3:00pm EDT
Class Length: 3 days
Spots left: 3
You MUST bring your laptop with LGMV software and the latest version of LATS installed.
Multi V Commissioning
Who should attend: Employees and sub-contractors of our Representative or Distributor partners who will be engaging in field commissioning.
What you will learn: The practical skills necessary to perform as an external authorized commissioner of LG Multi V systems. Satisfactory completion of this course is step two of a three step certification process.
How you will learn: The student will be guided through the steps of the commissioning process by classroom lecture and reinforcement of lessons by practical exercise in our live equipment lab.
Please note: attendance in this class will be limited to only those individuals that have satisfied all prerequisites as described below.
1) Advanced technical knowledge of commercial a/c, heat pump, and applied systems.
2) Prior completion of our “Multi V Installation Essentials” class.
3) Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Power Point and Word.
What to bring to class:
1) Laptop PC running Windows XP/NT/2000 or later, with a web browser of Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher with a minimum of Excel and Word installed. Power Point is also preferred. You will need a minimum of two USB ports for
2) smart Phone or Digital camera with USB cord for downloading photos.
3) Purchase of LGMV software (to be obtained through your local LG Rep Agency) PRCTSL1-Software and hard lock key and PRCTFE1 - RS-485 Cable Kit. LGMV Kit
The LGMV cable and installation software are now also conveniently bundled into a single package for ordering.
• PRCTIL0 – Cable and installation software; combines PRCTFE1 and PRCTSL1.
4) Latest version of LATS must be installed on your PC - you can obtain LATS from your local Rep.
Meals: Lunch will be served each day.
When to arrive and depart: If flying to one of our Academies, please plan to arrive the evening before Day 1 of this class. Classes start at 8:30 AM sharp, and run until 5 PM each day. Please do not schedule your return flight departure time before 7:30 PM on Day 3.