Location: New Jersey, 400 Plaza Drive, Secaucus NJ 07094
Date: Nov 14 - Nov 17
Time: 8:00am - 3:00pm EST
Class Length: 4 days
Spots left: 0
Combination of MLV01, 02,& 03 - Multi V Installation Essentials(MLV 01) + Commission (MLV 02) + Advance class (MLV03) MLV10
Who should attend? Employees and sub-contractors of LG Applied Representatives or Applied Distribution partners engaged in the service and repair of LG VRF air conditioning equipment. Mechanical contractors who meet the prerequisites below may also register and attend this course.
What you will learn: The manufacturer’s guidelines for installing the piping and wiring systems connected to the indoor and outdoor LG VRF air conditioning equipment.
How you will learn: The student will be guided through the steps of the troubleshooting process by means classroom lecture and reinforcement of lessons by practical hands on exercises on live equipment in the lab.
What will you learn? This class begins with a brief introduction to LG Electronics followed by lectures about product installation, and practical skills necessary to perform as commissioning of LG Multi V systems. During lab activities students will be introduced to LGMV (LG Monitoring View Software) which is the tool that must be used to evaluate equipment performance. Emphasis is also placed on piping and control wiring. You will become familiar with the breadth of LG's main and sub PCBs. On a modular level the student will learn the part each component plays in a correctly operating Multi V system. Indoor and outdoor electrical connections and interrelationships will be discussed. Physical access to all major functional components will be covered along with practical guidance concerning the service and maintenance of Multi V equipment.
1) Advanced technical knowledge of commercial a/c, heat pump, and applied systems.
2) Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Power Point and Word.
Duration: 5 Days
When to arrive and depart: Start and end times are subject to change for each academy. Please consult the calendar website for the timing of your particular course at time of registration. All other published times are always superseded by those listed in the course description on the website.
What to bring to class:
1) Laptop PC running Windows XP/NT/2000 or later, with a web browser of Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher with a minimum of Excel and Word installed. Power Point is also preferred. You will need a minimum of two USB ports for
2) Digital camera with USB cord for downloading photos.
3) Purchase of LGMV software (to be obtained through your local LG Rep Agency) PRCTSL1-Software and hard lock key and PRCTFE1 - RS-485 Cable Kit. LGMV Kit
a. The LGMV cable and installation software are now also conveniently bundled into a single package for ordering.
i. PRCTIL0 – Cable and installation software; combines PRCTFE1 and PRCTSL1.
4) Latest version of LATS must be installed on your PC - you can obtain LATS from your local Rep.
Meals: Lunch will be served each day.
Note: this class involves a full days of instruction and lab activity.
Satisfactory completion of this course is a three step certification process.